Intellectual Property Licensing
Due to the occurrences of plagiarism — some damaging our interests — we feel that it is necessary to announce our boundary regarding sharing information and content from this website.
You are permitted to duplicate and use the content of this website, so long as all the criteria below are met:
- The selected content is not banned for such use.
- The word count of duplicated content is less than one-tenth of the word counts of the source web page.
- Give credit, by at least providing the URL of source and the name of author/creator.
- You are not permitted to duplicate and use the still pictures of this web site.
- Video and audio content can be shared in their original URL’s; sharing downloaded files is prohibited.
- The use of the duplicated content shall not be presented in any way that is misleading in regard to the identity of the original creator.
- The use of the duplicated content shall not be presented in any way that distorts the original meaning or context.
Violation of any of the above criteria is treated as a violation of Lillian Chen’s and/or CIYOS Corp.’s intellectual property rights, and may result in legal consequences. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.