Starting on January 1st, 2022, the following rates will increase. When you complete your first appointment in 2021 AND keep each session no more than one month apart from the last one, you can continue with the existing rates into 2022.
Single Session Rates:
- NT$3300 / 50 minutes
- NT$4500 / 80 minutes
- NT$5700 / 110 minutes
*These rates do not apply to certain services. Please see below.
Choosing the “just-enough” length of time brings much better results, compared to excessively long sessions. The recommended session by default, is 50 minutes for individuals, and 80 minutes for couples.
Due to the extensive intake and assessment process, your first session, by default, is 80 minutes (individual session) or 110 minutes (couples session).
Session rates are not applicable to the following services:
- Ericksonian hypnotherapy
- Hypnotherapy/coaching in a program structure
- Support groups
This is not a complete list.
- No-show deposit: NT$1000, which is to be paid at your first visit. As long as you do not have a history of no show, the deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your working relationship with Lillian. (A different structure may apply to long distance services.)
- Odd hour fees: While Lillian tries to accommodate each client’s schedule, there is an additional fee (from NT$1000 to NT$2000) if you request an appointment outside of her regular work hours. Her regular work hours are Mon. – Fri. 11:00 – 21:00 on Taiwan’s business days. You will not be charged for the odd hour fee if she suggests the odd hour.
- Currency: We accept New Taiwan Dollars (NT) and U.S. Dollars ($). All fees explained here are in NT. When making payments in $, the amount is not a direct conversion from NT, but rather different rates apply, due to the added complication to the currency. Please inquire as needed.
- All payments are due upon service and not refundable, unless otherwise specified in your payment agreement.
- Insurance is not accepted.
- Credit cards are not accepted at this point. Long distance clients may 1) bank transfer NT payments a local bank account in Taiwan, or ) PayPal in U.S. Dollar. The methods and currencies are not interchangeable. In-person services are paid by cash only.