If you are to receive a service in a program/group/class structure, the fee will vary based on the specific program design, while the average hourly rate is typically the same as, or lower than, the single session rates below.
Single Session Rates:
- NT$3300 / 50 minutes
- NT$4500 / 80 minutes
- NT$5700 / 110 minutes
Longer is not always better. Choosing the “just enough” length of time brings the best result.
For the extensive understanding and orientation process, your first session is typically 80 minutes.
Many clients prefer their couples/family sessions to be 80 minutes, but it is not required.
- A fee agreement will be provided to you at or before your first service. It will explain all fees and structure in detail. You are welcome to discuss your questions with Lillian.
- No-show deposit: NT$1000. Depending on your service type, a one-time deposit of NT$1,000 may be required. As long as you do not have a history of no show, the deposit will be refunded to you at the end of your working relationship with Lillian.
- Odd hour fees: While Lillian tries to make herself available to clients of various schedules, there may be an additional NT$1000 or NT$2000 fee if you require an appointment outside of Lillian’s regular work hours. Her regular work hours are Mon. – Fri. 10:00 – 21:00 on Taiwan’s business days. You will not be charged for the odd hour fee if the scheduling is a result of Lillian’s regular work hours being full.
- Currency exchange fee: If you are unable to pay in New Taiwan dollars and must pay in another currency, there may be a fee associated with it.
- Lillian offers limited openings at reduced rates to qualified prospective clients, who are financially challenged, AND are determined and committed to work through their issues collaboratively with her.
- All payments are due upon service and not refundable, unless otherwise specified in the payment agreement signed by you.
- Insurance is not accepted.
- Credit cards are not accepted at this point. If you are a long distance client and unable to make cash payment/transfer, Lillian can discuss with you about alternative payment methods.